Monday, June 30, 2008

UPDATES:

Ode to Apple- I sent my diddy to Apple headquarters and they responded. They said there was nothing they could do for me (as if) but they appreciate my creativity in expressing my dissatisfaction through poetry. Isn't that a hoot?
Dutch oven cash prize- Took Jerm out to a nice dinner and will put the rest toward Guitar Hero On Tour for my Nintendo DS. I think I have my dad talked into teaming up with me for the next competition.
Braces- Still raising the down payment. I guess that prize money should have gone in the pot.
School- Meeting with my academic advisor today!
No Sugar- Headaches have been better and I've lost 7 pounds. Still want a cookie BAD!
Bra- still hangin' in there.

4 comments:

Hideaway Girl said...

Such a FUNNY response from the guys at Apple(very clever poem BTW)!! So I totally want to go check out model homes with you. We'll have to chat and get some things scheduled!

Lindell said...

You sent in your diddy? You're AWESOME! but they're losers. Thanks for the updates!

trish said...

I would go and demand a new iphone. I would let them know than I would never shop there again and neither will any of my friends and relatives. And I'll call Get Gephart and the newspaper if they don't exchange it for me I'll call my lawyer. You think it would work for you? It wouldn't work for me either. I'd have nighmares and go with life. I think you're handling it quite well.

trish said...

I mean go on with life.