Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ode to Apple

Apple, why do you hurt me so?
I just bought my new iPhone.
Of course it's too late to be exchanged,
falling outside your ten-day range

It's still brand new and yet, outdated.
Don't you know how long I waited-
to to get this fancy little thing
that makes me smile each time it rings?

But now you've created something better,
Oh, I was tempted to write a letter!
Twice as fast and half the price?
Come on now, that's just not nice.

For years I've been a loyal fan,
defending you as best I can.

But this might be the straw
that broke the back
of the proverbial camel:
my love for mac.

I feel so passionately about it now.
I will have to try and forgive, somehow.
See, we're made for each other, apple and me
It's not like I would ever buy a PC.

1 comment:

Lindell said...

Heart breakers, those guys at mac,
too bad you can't take it back.
Though I'd trade you phones in a hot little minute,
(mines a little crunched, and has no guts in it :)