Friday, February 27, 2009

They may have voted, but they were wrong.




WHATEVER!!
I did not see that coming. What's wrong with you, voters of America? Why are you choosing people that may be able to sing well, but have no sustainability or entertainment value? Have we not learned our lesson from the dying flame of Diana Degarmo, Mathew Roberts, Jessica Sierra etc. etc. I could go on. All made it in to the top 12 and all completely forgettable. Degarmo even came in second place! Where is she? who cares.

Okay, I'm over it.
Now on a truly sad musical note, Steven Page has left the BARENAKED LADIES
I've got what I want,and that's rid of you
Goodbye
And it's not 'cause I'll be missing you
That makes me fall apart
It's just that I didn't mean to break
No I didn't mean to break
No I didn't mean to break
Your heart

Well, too late. Heart broken. Okay a little dramatic, but BUMMER!!

Most fun concert ever, Hangin' out with my two cool sisters, dancing and singing along to my favorite songs. Buying T-shirts.

All over.

"Barenaked Ladies" may as well be the "Half Dressed Middle-Aged Men" without him. Oh well.
By the way, do you see the resemblance? (Steven Page, Drew Carey, Kevin James)











I love these guys! Jereme asked if he should get some blond highlights. hmm. Maybe just glasses :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with the "who cares" where are they now comment. but to expand i'm sorry to say, i think that idol has "jumped the shark". zzzzzz

p.s i also love kevin james...not a big fan of drew, and i have no idea who the other guy is, but there certainly is a resemblance.

Lindell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindell said...

(I totally just deleted my comment. There was a typo . . . I hate that).

Heart broken is not at all too dramatic a sentiment! hands down the best concerts ever.

you're a funny girl. Looks like Jerm is right in the range of "your type," minus the glasses, that must be comforting.

And America . . . GET WITH THE PROGRAM!