Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Jerm!

So I'm totally copying my sisters' creativity but here are 35 reasons Jereme is so cool.

1. He loves everything I cook 
2. He could beat up a burglar if he had to 
3. He wouldn't beat anyone up even though he could 
4. He tells me I'm beautiful no matter what I look like 
5. He makes up funny names for me like "Myhotness Ghandi" 
6. He let's me paint our house any color I want 
7. He builds the coolest snow forts
http://clips.ksl.com/_One-of-the-Coolest-Snow-Forts-Ever/VIDEO/135299/5124.html?widgetld=5366 
8. He's a good scout 
9. He tucks his boys in every night 
10. He kisses the boys every morning before work 
11. He kisses me before he leaves the house, every time 
12. For a big guy he doesn't sweat too much 
13. He never has b.o. 
14. He doesn't gamble 
15. He never swears 
16. He watches TV with me 
17. He likes to go to movies 
18. He thinks I'm really talented 
19. He's not picky, about ANYTHING 
20. He's competitive 
21. He plays a mean Guitar Hero 
22. He is our hero 
23. He's freakishly strong 
24. He'll move your piano single-handedly 
25. He's always willing to help 
26. He does his home teaching 
27. He usually has something to say in Sunday School 
28. He ALWAYS has something to say to someone he runs into 
29. He has an extensive history of old "girlfriends" that he's friendly with 
30. He still has every friend he's ever made 
31. Everybody's mom likes him 
32. He's not shy 
33. He let's me put my cold feet on him in bed 
34. He can sleep anywhere, anytime but doesn't so he can go to school full-time and work 2 jobs starting at 3am to better our family 
35. He loves me as much as I love him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute are you guys?!....adam, jordan and josie's mom likes jereme very much...watch out for those old girlfriends.

Lindell said...

HEY, I love Jerm because he never has b.o. too! What a coincidence!

So sweet.

angie said...

If he only wore sweater vests!!!! and he is the best uncle ever! cheers to 35!

kelly said...

You sound like you have a fabulous relationship. I love it that I know him and know that you are telling the complete truth about all of it. (I don't know of course the more personal things) but you know what I mean. :) Happy Birthday Jeremy.

I would love it if we could get together with everyone. I am free Tuesday night and Wednesday morning if you would like to try and round people up for a dinner or breakfast. I would love to see everyone and catch up. Who knows when I will ever make it back. :( See you soon.

Lindell said...

I'm glad you want to play! Your letter is 'M', or if you prefer 'm' :)